MPI specializes in retained searches for companies involved in both traditional and digital media. Its principals recruit managers and executives throughout all divisions, from CEO to director-level positions. It has worked on searches in sales, marketing, finance, fulfillment, editorial, and communications. It has worked for public, private, and not-for-profit companies, in the US and abroad.
Some recent searches include:
- Recruiting the president for the book publishing division of a large media company
- Recruiting a CFO for an esteemed art book publisher
- Conducting a search for an editorial director of a publisher’s custom media division
- Recruiting a publisher to launch and run the U.S. division of an international publishing company
- Conducting a search for the publisher of a start-up imprint
- Recruiting an executive to head up a newly formed digital media department at a global publisher